What do I do if I want to sell my house, or have sold my house?

Blog-Date-1Jun 13, 2019

We will require your Lawyer to send a formal Request for Discharge indicating the closing date. We will then forward a payout statement indicating the amount required to pay off the mortgage. Once a payout request has been received, your mortgage payments will be stopped. Discharge documents will be sent to your Lawyer once we successful receive the funds to fully payout your mortgage.

W.A. Robinson: Important COVID-19 Announcements & Information    READ MORE