Job Summary: As a member of the mortgage operations team, the Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for creating and establishing relationships with new mortgage brokers\agents in our target markets; gathering and reporting strategic information concerning our direct competition; and educating brokers to establish new broker relationships. They will also be responsible for ensuring great communication with the Business Development Manager and Pillar Team.
Effective Measures (defining success in position):
- Meet minimum contact (phone, email) standards.
- Achieve booked meeting targets.
- Work individually & collaboratively with BDM and Underwriting team to achieve annual weekly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Maintain accuracy of CRM data and analytics
- Contribute & participate during staff functions, events and meetings. Be a good corporate citizen and peer.
Critical Skill/Abilities for Position:
- Preferred candidates will have sales experience with strong ability to build rapport and trust with clients virtually and in person.
- You have a willingness to pursue new and creative ideas, the motivation to achieve results, dedicated & energetic, strong communication skills – both verbal & written
- You have an interest and curiosity in Mortgage industry and how our company can support Broker clients.
- You take a team-based approach, looking out for one another, helping each other succeed.
- You are reliable, well organized, with excellent communication, computer and prioritizing skills
- We want people with a positive outlook and who want to help us have fun at work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist develop and grow Pillar’s network of Mortgage Broker partners
- Education and training of established and new broker partners
- Acquire and maintain an expert knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures, mortgage markets, and mortgage product offerings;
- Maintain expert level of knowledge on systems;
- Work closely with BDM’s to ensure good communication and excellent customer service;
- Working with the BDM team, help establish and develop new Broker relationships
- Organize meetings for the sales team
- Maintaining and updating our CRM contacts
- Research of potential contacts, deal sources in all market areas;
- Pursue continuous learning opportunities;
- Develop and maintain a market presence in the mortgage brokerage community through continued education of mortgage brokers\agent of our products and market areas;
- Identify to management possible target markets and changes to mortgage products;
- Maintain a flexible working schedule;
- Maintain knowledge of the industry’s legal and regulatory environment;
- Agree to key performance indicators with the AVP Sales and Underwriting which will be used to measure annual performance
- Any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time-to-time.
- Post-secondary education,
- Mortgage agent\broker license, or ability to obtain including having required courses
- 2+ year experience in customer service, ideally in financial services or mortgage environment with a background in sales.
Equivalent combination of education and experience, including non-tradition experience will be considered. Nontraditional education or experience is to be explained in cover letter submission.
Cultural Fit: Possess a personality and values that align with a company culture that values professionalism, trust, loyalty, high ethical standards, adaptability to change and growth, and co-operative teamwork. Our team works to be the best at what we do and achieve sustainable but challenging goals and growth targets while maintaining work/life balance.
√ Remote Workplace √ Over-time Eligible
√ RRSP Contribution √ Commission / Bonus Eligible
√ Health Benefits